Sabtu, 22 September 2012

Korea Top Selling Circle Lens


써클렌즈 Circle lens first started in Korea.  It makes the pupils of your eyes bigger/wider to make your eyes look bigger.  Currently, the Acuvue Define Daily contacts are very popular in Korea.  Korea TOP actress "Lee Min Jung" 이민정 is the model for these contact lenses.  All my friends from Korea wear these lenses.  There are three different styles, but I like the "Accent Style" one the best (black ring).  There is also the Natural Shine and the Vivid Style (brown ring).  The Accent Style one is the most popular and looks most natural.  They are daily disposable lenses that enhances and makes your eyes look bigger naturally (unlike the other HUGE circle lenses that looks fake).  It "features a unique and defined dark ring that enhances and darkens the iris (the coloured part of the eye) thereby making the eyes bigger, brighter and better defined."  The diameter of these circle lenses are about 14.2 mm.. which is a great size!  The circle lenses that are like size 15 mm are way toooo big and covers up almost all of the white part of the eye.  I also heard that it wasn't good to wear HUGE lenses because your eye is not getting enough oxygen so it can be very bad for your eyes.  I've been wearing freshlook colorblends for over ten years because I know that freshlook is a well known and safe contact brand worn all over the world.  Acuvue is also a highly well known brand, so I really trust this company!  I just ordered some online, which I will link the website below this post.  I will make a post as soon as it arrives and make a review on it for you guys (although I already know it is WONDERFUL because I've seen my friends wear it). 



Korea Top Actress "Lee Min Jung" 이민정



so natural



I heard the vivid style doesn't look as natural as the Accent Style <- JJANG! ^^ 



SHOP ♥


This website allows you to enter your prescription if you know it! Awesome!
They also sell other brands like freshlooks (my fav!) and Geo, etc




You can get a FREE trial of any of their lenses if you make an eye examination appointment


CREDITS : beautifymeeh.

0 komentar: