Minggu, 14 Oktober 2012

My new header





Hello everyone, how are you? hopefully be okay
I'd make a header for my blog? what do you think?
I'm not an expert. but I'm trying to learn it
I need:
1. Photoshop CS.5
2. Resources Image
You can find it at:
DeviantArt
photobucket
and website etc.
I have several friends who are experts in making things funny stuff like that

they are experts in that field, I want to learn it, but do not know how. for those who want to help, send an e-mail to adeldeldel98@gmail.com
thank you See you BabaY




6 komentar:

Junjun mengatakan...

Good luck with your new banner! c: Though, the current one is cute too.

blackberryfashion mengatakan...

Beautiful! :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

OMG!!~ I'm so flattered, thank you for your visit

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Xxixixixi!!~ thank you for your visit
I'll followback you

A. mengatakan...

very nice! :)

- A.
adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

xixixi thks you :DDD
maybe we will follow each other?