Jumat, 09 November 2012

REVIEW Sponsored Etude House Dear Darling Tint

Hi everyone how are you?
This time I'll post a sponsored product from Moir moir beauty 
(/ ̄(エ) ̄)/ thank you very much to  moir beauty
 yeah, this is so amazing because it's the first time I was sponsored by a store
hmm ... Well I did get one :
1 . Etude House Dear Darling Tint
2. Holika Holika Jewel light waterproof eyeliner 
And this one is from Etude House called Dear Darling Tint






This is a package from Moir Castle 

Etude House package description: 
Jelly texture adheres to lips without fading (No lip strain)
Natural, vivid lips
Long lasting lip moisture supplement
the texture is like jelly AND color is very striking  ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ
 smells like grape, fresh scent that really make the lips more beautiful
and the most I like etude house dear darling tint Contain vitamins, minerals and pomegranate extract, grapefruit extract!
and Vivid colors are long lasting, water film is formed of moist gel.  〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
 weight
4.5g 
 various colors available
red berry , real berry , orange red


 color is very beautiful. make us look very pretty
I love it because of the way that is simple and easy to use.
Not quickly fade and quickly absorbed

 My Toughts :

Smells : 

The smell is very interesting, Fruit color that makes your lips more fresh

Texture :

gel-like bubbling, with a naturally blushed and moist look
Not sticky and easily absorbed (。◕‿◕。)

Like : 
The lip tints have candy-like smell
very practical to use
easily absorbed
Very reasonable

Unlike  :
 Lips feel dry
Difficult to remove because it is easily absorbed
bitter taste when it is spread

you can grab it now! at Moir Beauty   And @moirbeauty
I hope they'll released more colors on the future
friendly service makes you comfortable purchase



 
   












 
 









6 komentar:

Rosdiana mengatakan...

Wow i guess it is not kidding when it says neon orange.

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

yes, the color is Orange but it smells like grape

sally t. le mengatakan...

I love the tint, but I hardly use it unless my lips are really moisturized because the tint gets so easily absorbed and dark patches on dry lips are just NOT cute ^_^

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Yeahh , very true, I wear it when my lips really moist but it is easily absorbed, making the color of the lip is durable .
thks for visit my Blog :D

ElszaDanDunia mengatakan...

Dear,
nice post...
I am newbie here, i already followed yours... pls check out mine :)
http://nothingelsebutelsza.blogspot.com/

God Bless

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Ohh thks so much dear :D .
waaa ... welcome: D I've been following your blog
thks for visiting :D