Rabu, 14 November 2012

Sponsored Review Circle lens Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey

Heyyoo!!~ Buingg buing XD this is Aegyo icicicic ◕ ‿ ◕ *derp eyes* LOL #Nevermind ignore ⊙﹏⊙ xixixi . Well, a few days ago about 12 days ago I get a message from UNIQSO They said he agreed to be my sponsor the first this time to  *Rolling On the Floor Laughing ah yeah . They was the first sponsor to send me a pair of contact lens, so I say thank you very much for UNIQSO, I was very pleased to work together with you . and it turns out the package arrived at my house on Wednesday 14 November 2012 gosh! I'm very happy (。≧ω≦。)ノ . UNIQSO delivered a pair of contact lens Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey . 

So on to the pictures as well ~



This package from UNIQSO Love ya
(・ωー)~☆

Description of Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey


Barbie - Puffy 3 Tones Lenses are available in all your favorite colors including blue, green, brown, violet and grey. 





I purposely do not wear make up so that the softlens color looks bright ‾ε‾  sorry therefor  .
I really like the effect of contact lens that. give the impression of calm and fresh
   
color
I'm very very very liked, gray color that blends into the color makeing sparkles and shines
(づ ̄³ ̄)づ and i  Love it 

  9.5/10


Comfort
The material used for these lenses doesn’t hurt the eye . not make eye tormented while wearing
so I decided to wear every day
 9/10 

Enlargement
designed to make your eyes are not too big , It might be 16.5 mm I like it, because my eyes a little bit big 
8/10

Overall 
contact lens that makes my eyes look like an angel. I really liked it, with the comfort plus plus makes me want to wear it every day.
shiny and sparkling color effects made ​​me more confident
 comfort is always the number one priority
10/10 

where I can buy it 
you can buy it in the store contact lens UNIQSO
seller friendly, made ​​us comfortable to buy
IDR  $ 7.90






Well Thks Guys , thanks for Visiting my blog ╭(*⌒з⌒)人 (⌒ε⌒*)ノ #Highfive LOL 
 Sorry if there are mistakes Hope u like This Post 
  i will be back with more posts!
have a nice week guys ~



 
 


  
 

 




 





 



8 komentar:

Ashari Puspita mengatakan...

FYI, if you wanna use it more than 10 hours, dont forget to drop the solution for eye and lens. xoxo
visit & follow my blog :)

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

aaa pipit apa kabraaa!!! ini aku adel :D icicic !!!
okey sengkiuuu sarannya
followback juga ya :D

Ashari Puspita mengatakan...

baik kok ^^ udah aku follow dari dulu kok
pake eyedrop khusus contact lens

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

icicicic iyaa :D sengkiu yaah
iya pit

sally t. le mengatakan...

Congrats on the sponsorship ^-^
They look awesome but the Puffy series usually are pretty~~

www.esohlee.com

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

thks xxiixi :D ....
right, I agree

Dewie Aprillia mengatakan...

warnanyaaa lucu banget!!
folback ya say
http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/
^^

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

xixixi :D thkx sis
Udah kaan :D