Sabtu, 24 November 2012

Sponsored Review Gothic3tones Blue

Hello everyone, good night and hppy weekend . last week I had a new sponsor OMG OMG yeaahh ISZO Circle Lens,they sponsor my blog, thanks to the iszocirclelens Thks so much delighted to be working with you. iszocirclelens give me a pair of contact lens, they give me Gothic3tones Blue 14.5mm Uwaaawww... Like thisss yoo like this I really love it because it makes my eyes contact lens look like barbie doll xixixi.... 
Chekidot for the review


 OMG iszocirclelens gave me a very cute lens case I lovvee itthks you iszocirclelens



Descripton : 
Diameter : 14.5mm
Base Curve : 
8.6mm
Lens' Lifetime : 
1 Year Disposable Water Content: 38%
Labelled by: 
DollyEye / Douceurs
Colour :
 I love the color, the color blue mixed with yellow I think is very beautiful in my eyes,looks like BarbieI think this cute color gives a funny impression on your eyes  
10/10 
Comfort :
No prop in the eyes, does not make my eyes too tired. and I think I was more appropriate to use the brand from DollyEye
9.5/10
Enlargement :
designed with the form is not too big. 14.5mm in diameter, with a color pattern and a real funny ,but I liked the large diameter of the contact lens
8/10
Overall  : 
have the impression that the contact lens to the wearer, it is very beautiful and looks Fresh patterned with blue and yellow colors. I highly recommend it for anyone who is not too fond of large diameter , not too big so it provides a little extra thought, I really like it because it does not bother my eyes
9/10 
recommended :  recommend it for anyone who is not too fond of large diameter
where I can buy it :


Get Discount until 10% 
Just Applying Code ADELIA10

you can buy it in the store contact lens ISZO Circle Lens 
seller friendly, made ​​us comfortable to buy
Just $22.00 
Like they on facebook ISZO Circle Lens





Well Thks Guys , thanks for Visiting my blog ╭(*⌒з⌒)人 (⌒ε⌒*)ノ #Highfive LOL 
 Sorry if there are mistakes Hope u like This Post 
  i will be back with more posts!
have a nice week guys ~



 

 
 
 


 


 

3 komentar:

ElszaDanDunia mengatakan...

so cute dear
I wanna try one! :)
nothingelsebutelsza.blogspot.com

God Bless

Atanasia Tika mengatakan...

Hello dear, gw nominasikan kamu untuk Liebster Award. Cek rulesnya : http://meandallilove.blogspot.com/2012/11/10-i-got-liebster-award.html

MissPandaLia mengatakan...

Hi I nominated you here: http://misspandalia.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html