Sabtu, 15 Desember 2012

Sponsored Review Nail Polish ECLIPSE

hello, and this is my second post this night Hi All!!~ in my second post, I'll post about nail polish yap, I get three nail polish from Art Buffet yup, Art Buffet sells a variety of Nail art products at a low price, so check my review below . 

I was given 1. Red color number 414
1 .  Purple 220
1.  Blink Pink 125
and the first one I will be reviewing for red


  and the second color purple (maybe not purple as usual but I do not know what to say it)



and the last pink with blink 



 yeahh .. what do you think? I really like nail polish because it is very helpful because my nails are not too good

Like :
the texture I love it, and do not agglomerate liquid, therefore it is not easy to dry in the bottle . 
color not easily fade
nothing pungent smells
easily dry when applied to the nails
and you know the guys ECLIPSE in production from korea 
the price is very affordable

Dislike : 
Nothing  

where to buy : 
You can buy it via online shop at Art Buffet
Further Information :
PIN 269A3074
HP: 08999035470


9 komentar:

THE DIVINITUS mengatakan...

The bright red is my favorite. Very juicy color.

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

of course , sexy colour :D

Nicoleta_B mengatakan...

So beautiful, my love!

Gladly following u back.

Have a great evening.

Many many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Liss Cope mengatakan...

nice swatches! love the pink glitter one <3

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

thank you dear for your visit.
yes, simple but gorgeous and luxurious look

devorelebeaumonstre. mengatakan...

pretty!

p.s. check out my holiday outfit giveaway!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Of course ... thx dear for visit :D
O.K

Helena Natanael mengatakan...

wih warnanya bagus ya... thank you for reviewing :D


you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win Etude Girl, Face Shop, and Skinfood products! click here :D

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

iya bener , blink sama red nya itu :D plus cepet kering dan baunya ga nyengat , xixi joined thx ya helena for visit