Minggu, 27 Januari 2013

[SPONSORED] Colourvue-lens Big Eyes Awesome Black

Hello how are you? Tonight I will post an article about circle lens, yep I'll post on Big Eyes Awesome Black circle lens, OMG !! Big Eyes gives shining eyes and glowing effect , and make your eyes like a doll!! ~ I love it because it makes my eyes look beautiful and cute . and Lovely online shop give me cute Circle lens to review thx so much to Colourvue-lens I really like the circle lens. and the most I like is Colourvue-lens provides comfort plus plus for customers and you know what guys ? colourvue-lens stuff comes only takes 4 days to my house, this is one of convenience for customers . Owkay let's check my review below
Taadaaahhh!!~ Big Eyes give some various kinds and colors 
and give Powers -0.50 to -8.0 (y) 
Description : 
Replacement  : 3 Month
Powers   : -0.50 to -8.0 
Fitting        : 14mm - 15mm  

 I think the package is less convenient, but it's fine
not a big problem but I really hope if colourvue-lens provide more convenient package


 More caps . 
 Honestly I was very comfortable at all to wear circle lenses, make my eyes look big and natural, and the point that I liked was, my eyes look like a doll * Ups


 Bad face #RFOL


Full face shots 
 




My Point of View

Pros :
- Comfortable and not prop
- Simple packaging !!~
- give effect to the doll's eyes  
- FAST SHIPPING this one I likey  

Cons :
- can't think of any 

Review of lens :

COMFORT 
Upon first putting them on,  very comfortable at all, honestly this is corcle lens I've ever tried, and the most comfortable, so far I did not find negative things to my eyes, and I feel comfortable with the circle lens.
then I would highly recommend these as an everyday lens. Pair them with some falsies for a more natural yet dramatic look! :)
10/10

DESIGN:
Very simple thick black ring with solid color. 
giving the impression of eyes doll with solid black color.Other than that, the design is not the most natural or charming
9.5/10

ENLARGEMENT:
It has a fair amount of enlarging effect; not too dramatic yet doesn't go unnoticed. Bi'm so jelly cause make my eyes Big look like a doll made ​​but still natural.
and it feels like good lens most likely will
9/10

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
One of my favorite lenses! they change your eye color so well . I quite like these lenses. They show up nicely in photos despite the less-than-bright/vibrant effect I was hoping for in person. I also don't experience any redness with prolonged wear as I do with my other lenses. All in all, I would recommend these lenses if you're more looking for attention on enlargement of the eyes over design. They give off a very dolly-eyed look, though I wish they were a bit darker and covered more of the eye. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good amount of enlargement yet simplicity to the overall design that manages to give off a more natural dolly-eyed loo

WHERE TO BUY : 
 I got from colourvue-lens
Phone: +606 631 6797 Fax. +606 633 7906
Website : http://www.maxvuevision.comFacebook : colourVUE
Sales Contact :  info@colourvue-lens.com
 

  

3 komentar:

Inge Lakawa mengatakan...

cool lens!

do you want to follow each other?
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

sure Dear :D

coloured contact lenses mengatakan...

Hey, I am a big fan of contact lenses, I have recently bought 2 pairs of Colourvue lenses and I love them, those are truly comfortable.