Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

Random :D

Hello yoo-hoo Ciao!!!~ Tutti Comment vas-tu? , How re you ? I hope you are doing well . 
you know what? guys !!~ today is my birthday aaaaaaaaaa OMG OMG OMG my age was reduced by one year. and soon I was to finish my school into high school
C'mon let's sing with me 생일 축하 합니다 생일 축하 합니다 ( saengil chukha hamnida saengil chukha hamnida )
사랑하는 …… ( Adel ) 생일 축하 합니다 ( saranghaneun …… ( Adel ) saengil chukha hamnida ) .... yeeeyyy !!~ 
today I'm very happy ... friend of a friend in my class say birthday to me, thank you my friends i love you , I will always remember when we joked, laughed, and grieve. and to my English teacher, Ms. Udi'
I also thank you to ms. Udi has said "happy birthday" to me, your sincerity will never be missing in my life .
today is my happy day, I wish I could make people around me happy to stand beside me . 

11 Bday wish : 
FIRST Getting nem national exams above 36.00. Amiinnn !!~  
  1. be student at SMAN 7 Purworejo
  2. I wish I could just forget all my problems and have fun with my life and
    I could turn back time to when everything was happy and perfect.
  3. Less stress.  
  4. Less problems.
  5. More Happiness. 
  6. More Laughing. 
  7. Never give up
  8. Be happy. 
  9. More health
  10. More safety 
 more quote about birthday :
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. - Voltaire

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.- Lauren Hutton 

and today on 21 february 2013, the giveaway that I would have put an end at 22.00 WIB .I am grateful to everyone who participated in my birthday giveaway this time . thank you everyone, I love you u,u
and I will announce the winner of my birthday giveaway on Saturday .
hoaaammpphh!! ~ I was getting tired and sleepy hopefully tomorrow will be more fun 
BBaaaayy !!~

 

 

 




8 komentar:

ElszaDanDunia mengatakan...

Selamat ulang tahun dear

Junjun mengatakan...

Happy Birthday! c:

Sana Sadiq mengatakan...


Heyy!!!!
You have such an impressive blog :-) Just came across your blog via GIG from Facebook Group and truely
loved it. Its always been so nice to meet with a person who shares the same passion like me .
I am following you now with a name Sana Sadiq .

My Blog: http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com
Bloglovin:http://bloglovin.com/sanasadiq86
Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SunnieWritesABlog
Twitter : https://twitter.com/itsmesaannaa
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/sanasadiq/
Shesaid Beauty : https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/sanasadiq

would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Regards,
Sana

marsha dellaneira barin mengatakan...

happy birthday! ^^

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

terima kasihhh marshaaa :D

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

thx so much dear :D love you .
#followed

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

thx so much dear

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

thx so much kak eliza :D