Senin, 01 April 2013

[REVIEW] Ramalisa Thin Black Eyeliner

Hello everyone, this is my first post for Sunday morning I'm so tired lately so I have to learn as much as possible so when I get the National Examination results, Amiin namely Ramalisa Thin Black Eyeliner, a few days ago kkcenterhk Give me the product, let's check this review : 


Description of products:
100% Authentic
Capacity: 2.3ml
Made In Taiwan
Ultimate 0.1mm Tip, The Eyeliner Simple To Get Started
36hr Super Waterproof And Sweat,Quick-Drying Long And Long Lasting
Eyeliner Color Is Deep Black
Pen Tip Is Soft And Flexible, Good Painting Does Not Hurt Eyelids
Ingredients: Agueous,Propylene Giycol,Acryates Copolymer,Beheneth-30,Carbon Black,
Laureth-21 AMP,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Methyl Paraben,DMDM Hydantoin Imida To Iidinyl.

Ramalisa Thin Black Eyeliner eyeliner is waterproof, making it very practical for you all, I recommend if you like the eyeliner, because I think Ramalisa Thin Black Eyeliner is easy to apply to your eyes, and can last a long time Pen Tip Is Soft And Flexible, Good Painting Does Not Hurt Eyelids.
Like :
-easy to apply
-This package is very cute and practical take anywhere where 
-Waterproof and durable
-easy dry
 

Dislike :
None

 --------------------------------------
More Bonus Selca xxixxixi XP 

 

Get Discount until 10% Use Code 'Wonderkkcenterhk'


Were To buy 
at website: KKcenterHK
Find them on facebook : kkcenterhk
 Find them on twitter : kkcenterhk
Find them on G+ (Google plus) : kkcenterhk

8 komentar:

Junjun mengatakan...

Whoo~ Looks pretty promising! c:
Thank you for sharing~

gi_wen mengatakan...

I think I should try this. Thanks for the review. :)

Nicoleta_B mengatakan...

♥♥♥

Have a lovely weekend,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Sure nico !!~
thx for visiting

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Yeaayy!!~ I think should be XD
xixi thks for visit dear

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

Owkay dear :D
u re welcome
and thx for visit

Nicoleta_B mengatakan...

^__^


Kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

FRmakeup mengatakan...

waterproof ya?? wihii.. harganya berapa dek??
semangat buat UANnya! btw, kamu gemesin bangeeet... :*