Minggu, 05 Mei 2013

Rojukiss Enca Acne Control BB Cream

Hello Good night all, now it is at 22:0 pm, while listening to the song Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen I will post the BB Cream from WISHTrend , A few weeks ago I got a package from WISHTrend, I got a lot of sample and 1 for BB Cream brand ROJUKISS what it is ? it is TAADDAAAHH!!!~  [Rojukiss] Enca Acne Control BB Cream Awww thks so much to WISHTrend . the first thing I thought was to finally do my long-delayed Rojukiss Enca Acne Control BB Cream review. i'm so sorry , 
Let's check out my review hopefully enjoy it

 Description
ENCA AC Control BB Cream is a tri-functional cream
solving at a time all the agony of whitening,wrinkle care and
sun screening which sensitive skin inevitably brings up.
Brand: Rojukiss
Oily, Trouble  skin Type
Volume: 50ml
Made in Korea


http://www.wishtrend.com/


Size : 
50ml
Rojukiss Enca Acne Control BB Cream comes in 1 size. This is how it looks when held. To be honest, it's quite small comparing to my Korean brand BB creams.  
Enca Acne Control BB Cream moisturizes and protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB with it's new improved SPF 30PA sun protection.  

What it does to skin :
Whitening 
Wrinkle
Brightens
High UV Protection
Hydrates
Improve skin tone
Medium heavy coverage

    
The cream will appear too white when applied on the skin but it will blend and oxidize.
And here is the final look. The skin with the BB cream appears lighter and dewier.
Here's a photo of me and my bad skin (dark) haha #LOL . Of course, I chose to take a photo of my right cheek, which is a lot better than the left side. Would I have taken a photo of the left side??
Anyway, I like how my skin appeared whiter and smoother in just a few seconds. Let me list a few more things to like and to dislike about this product.


And here are some pictures of me with Rojukiss Enca Acne Control BB Cream on. 
I've been using it everyday and my face has yet to break out. The coverage is great and lasts all day long! I have a pretty hectic job where I get hot and sweaty and the make up stills looks pretty great after a shift.

Like : 
  • On top of all this, it protects the skin from UVA and UVB.
  • Whitening
  • SPF 30
  • Packaging is very travel friendly and the product claims are promising.
  • Thick formula but still very easy to blend on the skin
  • For all skin type (sensitive skin, acne skin, and oily skin)
  • Light texture
  •  Feels light on the skin (no itchy and sticky)
  • Hydrating 
Dislike :
  • Doesn't leave white cast after application (blends with skin tone)
  • Smells feels weird
  • The cream leaves a grayish undertone to skin
Overall :
To sum it up, the product was great and the effect was also satisfying.I like this BB cream and many people compliment my skin every time I use this. They notice that my skin appear smoother and brighter and my imperfections are concealed. I also didn't have any break out or irritation upon trial. 
I'm super happy with this BB Cream BECAUSE I feel like Korea Girlbands #RFOL.
I totally recommend this to everyone!  



Where To Buy :
"WISHTREND HAS SHIPPED KOREAN BEAUTY 
ALL OVER THE WORLD"

-----------------------------------
 WISHTREND C/S Team
 trend@wishcompany.net

------------------------------------
 Like them on Facebook : WISH Company
Subscribe them on youtube  : WISHTrendTV
follow them on Twitter : @wishtrend 




0 komentar: