Jumat, 03 Mei 2013

Too Cool For School HOT GIRLS LIP STICKER [Hawaiian Flower]

Ohho!! ~ I'm back again everyone!! ~ How are you, hope all doing well, lately I seldom online, because there's something going on # Imao ㅋㅋㅋ!~  . plainly week I got a package from Twofacemall I get 1 Too Cool For School HOT GIRLS LIP STICKER and 1 [Etude House] Moistfull Collagen Balm SPF42/PA , Awwww thks so much TwoFaceMall .  and now I will review Too Cool For School HOT GIRLS LIP STICKER . So Far Too coll for school was providing cosmetics from Korea, with a wrap that was so funny. Hwaaahhh!!~ . 
Lets check it out my Review.
 
http://www.toocoolforschool.com.ph/home/index.php/archives/544

proved, the wrapper is very funny

Description:
[Too Cool For School] Hot Girl Lip Sticker 2.45g

Hot girls's hot color! The lips wear the colors alive color fixing complex
Forms a thin membrane on lips for color
pigment to stay closely on your lips. Clean,vivid color
  

Taadaah!! ~ With a line pattern design line or a grid, it's very simple and interesting course.
I chose this because the range of colors available, cute wrappings course.

You can see, the texture is soft, and not watery or moist
The formula of this lipstick is creamy and glides on so smoothly, oh and it smells wonderfully fruity which is always promising! My lips are moisturised and hydrated when I’m wearing it.
Then, you wait about 30 seconds until it dries -- do NOT press your lips together until then. Yes, they will stick. Then you simply apply a gloss of any kind. You can reapply your gloss throughout the day for addtl moisture, but the lip base will stay. This lipstick will LITERALLY LAST ME ALL DAY. I have NEVER found any product that wears as well. I apply once in the morning, and when I look in the rear view mirror my way home from work, it's still there! I honestly though they might discontinue this product simply because it takes so little of the product to look great -- so HOT GIRLS LIP STICKER would not be making enough money on sales. I could be wrong, but until then, I'll keep stocking up just in case. It is my absolute FAVE lip product.



You can see, the texture is soft, and not watery or moist ,
The color is also not too pale and not too old  ,and I thought it looked like a Natural , I can get through a full day with the one application, and it doesnt go dry and flakey like these sort of products tend to do.
My lips are flimsy so I swipe the applicator with my finger and dab it on my lips. Let it dry before even closing your mouth! Then I put a balm or gloss over it. If you can figure out how to apply this, it's really nice.
It’s actually quite long lasting too and I don’t have to touch up as much as I thought I would!


and yesterday after seeing the new MV of Hello Venus, the personnel using the lipstick color is almost the same!! ~ Hwaaa


And Where To Buy :
if you buy in TwoFaceMall, they have provided some advantages like :

1.Free shipping world-wide!
2.We carry products that aren't available in your country.
4.USD 3.00 credit- You can use over USD50.00 purchase
5.Freebies+gift
6.Event everyday.
-----------------------------------------
Tel: +82(0)10.4140.1076
-----------------------------------------
Follow them on Twitter :  @twofacemall
Like them on Facebook : twofacemall.com 
 




2 komentar:

raisaAngelin mengatakan...

say ini shade apa ya yang kamu review? mataku nggak nemu tulisan penjelasan ini shade apa >,<

lucu semua itu pilihan warnanya haha <3 jd pengen ^^


www.mimoyoja.blogspot.com

qwertyldyone5845 mengatakan...

@raisaAngelin : Ini Hawaiian Flower ce , xixi maaf yaa lupa , tp uda aku update
MUST TRY IT ce , biar kita mirip girl band gitu hhaha ...