Minggu, 09 Juni 2013

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio [Don't Steal My Thunder 385B]


Hello everyone, I'm back to review products from the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio !!~
as I said Wet N Wild Indonesia Gave me 3 products named :
1. Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
2. Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner
3. Color Icon Blusher 

let's check it out 


Description :
Coordinating trio shades takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. The "how to" palettes are created to highlight, define, and accentuate specific eye colors to create unique looks.


Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio  is available of few shades of
331 I Dream of Greenie , 332 I'm Feeling Retro, 333 I Got Good Jeans , 334 I'm Getting Sunburned, 335 Silent Treatment ,336 Spoiled Brat , 380B Walking on Eggshells , 381B Sweet as Candy, 382B Cool As a Cucumber, 383B Knock On Wood , 385B Don't Steal My Thunder , 384B On Cloud Nine . OMG!!~ WOW!! ~ Many variant shades.

But in Wet N Wild Indonesia there are only available 335 Silent Treatment ,
380B Walking on Eggshells , 385B Don't Steal My Thunder.


Like : 
Beautifully enhances any eye color
Cheap
Affordable
Long wearing
Very Pigmented 
soft and blendable 

Dislike :
nope

Overall : 
I thought this was the best and cheap eyeshadow, you should know that Wet N Wild offers a variety of cosmetic with good quality , The pigmentation is Great t hey blend very perfect .
i think the Package is fine and decent!!~Beautifully enhances any eye color , If you are using Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio, your eyes look more beautiful and perfect , blend dark shade onto crease apply light shade onto browbone.Look gorgeous on too, not to heavy! Also they last well.The powder actually looks quite grainy and rough, but it glides on and last well, and it's make me like Smokey Girl keekke
Smoky girl Smoky girl Smoky girl Smoky girl
Girl Smoky girl Smoky girl Smoky girl!!~



Where To Buy :
You can Buy at Wet N Wild Indonesia
Like Them on Facebook : Wet n Wild Cosmetics
Subscribe them on Youtube : wnwcosmetics
Follow Them on Twitter : @wnwcosmetics

See yaa~!!

 





1 komentar:

philippineartisan mengatakan...

hi! I nominated you at Liebsters Blog Awards http://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/philippineartisan-nominated-at-the-liebster-blog-awards-2013-my-nominees/