Selasa, 22 November 2016

Autumn Day with FashionMia

Hi Girls ...And I'm back :) I'm starting this week with a new outfit ideas post and I must admit this one is my early favorites when it comes to autumn! I love when it's a bit warmer during autumn so I can pull off outfits like this.
 I prepared an autumn outfit Cute Sweaters for you from FashionMia that would fit perfect under a Fashion outerwear . hope you are having a lovely autumn day and I hope you are doing well! I really dislike the cold weather So I am pilling up my sweaters for days to come. I hope you will enjoy my autumn outfit ideas . 
image
image
image
image
image
My favorite autumn days are those with some sunlight in them. I love the idea of postponed winter. Yes, when autumn advances, we do get to wear ear muffs, gloves, classy coats and high heel boots . My autumn-winter list is a little shorter, which of course does not mean that at the end of next season I will not end up with a bunch of thing that are off-list. 

0 komentar: